Our most popular security camera cable, this contains (1) RG-59 Coax cable and (1) pair of 18AWG power wires all jacketed together for simple installation. Using siamese cable requires only one wire pull to each camera opposed to using separate cables.
Siamese type configuration with separation web
RG-59/U Type coax plus one pair 18 AWG stranded
(Coax) solid bare copper conductor 20 AWG
Gas injected polyethylene coaxial core Nom. OD .142 inch
(3.61 mm) with an aluminum polyester tape barrier
Bare copper braid shield 95% coverage
Unshielded 18 AWG twisted pair employing PVC insulation
Nom. O.D. .007 inch (.178 mm).
Overall PVC jacket Nom. OD .207 x .445" (5.26 x 11.30 mm)
Standard spool size 1000 ft.
Rating as per NEC:
• UL listed NEC type CM as defined in Article 800
• C(UL)+ listed CMH
• Constructed in accordance with UL Standard 444
• Listed as being resistant to the spread of fire as defined in Section 800 of the National Electric Code.
• Minimum Bend Radius: 2.5"
• Maximum Pulling Tension: 45 lbs.
Conductors: 1. Black, 2. Red
Jacket Color: Black
Special Notes: +C(UL) CMH Canadian UL accepted mark replaces PCC-FT1 Rev. 1. 1/2000
• Nominal capacitance: 16.2 pf/ft 53.1 pf/m*
• Vel. of Prop.: 82%
• Nominal Impedance: 75Ω
• 20 AWG Nom. D.C.R. @ 20°C: 10.1Ω/1000 ft.
• 18 AWG Nom. D.C.R. @ 20°C: 6.6Ω/1000 ft. *Capacitance between conductors.
CAUTION: Dry locations only. The electronic characteristics of this cable may change due to excessive tension, crushing, and application of pulling compounds during installation.
This item does not qualify for the Free Ups Ground Shipping promotion for orders over $1000.00