Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas thatís toxic to both humans and animals, and unfortunately, it can happen in your home. Unvented space heaters, leaking chimneys and furnaces, gas water heaters, stoves, fireplaces, generators, and other gasoline powered equipment can all be causes of carbon monoxide poisoning and as a homeowner, you have to take precautions to protect yourself and your family.
At Spytown.com, we carry carbon monoxide detectors that can help alert you and your family so that you can get out of your home once carbon monoxide is detected. Remember, this gas is dangerous and without being alerted, you or your family members can become victim of its affects. Protect those you love by installing carbon monoxide detectors in your home today.